- Gather Compliments In These Stunning 18K Gold Plated Dangler Earrings From , Designed To Perfection.
- These hndcrafted earrings with a peacock design, intricate carved work are studded with pearl beads, blue,green & black onyx, red coral & turquoise stones which gives a special traditional feel to it. Golden chains add to its beauty.
- It Can be worn with ethnic and traditional outfits. This fabulous Jewelry from Jodhpur(Western India) will add a ravishing look to any clothing. An ideal collection for every season.
- Perfect for weddings, festivities, celebrations and much more. Pair with with traditional ethnic sarees and kurtis
- The tradition of Jadau work has been in practice in the states of Rajasthan and Gujarat since the Mughal Era. Jadau jewellery is also called Engraved Jewellery and is unique and a kind in itself. The total process needs much handwork and caution. Considered to be a traditional jewelry of India, it is used in many traditional and auspicious occasions, like marriages and festival celebrations.
Gather Compliments In These Stunning 18K Gold Plated Dangler Earrings From , Designed To Perfection. These Hndcrafted Earrings With A Peacock Design, Intricate Carved Work Are Studded With Pearl Beads, Blue,Green & Black Onyx, Red Coral & Turquoise Stones Which Gives A Special Traditional Feel To It. Golden Chains Add To Its Beauty. It Can Be Worn With Ethnic And Traditional Outfits. This Fabulous Jewelry From Jodhpur(Western India) Will Add A Ravishing Look To Any Clothing. An Ideal Collection For Every Season. Perfect For Weddings, Festivities, Celebrations And Much More. Pair With With Traditional Ethnic Sarees And Kurtis The Tradition Of Jadau Work Has Been In Practice In The States Of Rajasthan And Gujarat Since The Mughal Era. Jadau Jewellery Is Also Called Engraved Jewellery And Is Unique And