Traditional Handmade 18K Gold Plated Jadau Hanging Earrings With Onyx
- Add An Effortless Touch Of Luxury To Your Look By Accessorising Your Traditional Outfits With 18K Gold Plated Jadau Earrings From .
- These handcrafted earrings with intricate carved peacock design are studded with pearls, black, red & green Onyx stones which gives a special ethnic look to your personality.
- It Can be worn with ethnic and traditional outfits. This fabulous Jewelry from Jodhpur(Western India) will add a ravishing look to any clothing. An ideal collection for every season.
- Perfect for weddings, festivities, celebrations and much more. Pair with with traditional ethnic sarees and kurtis
- The tradition of Jadau work has been in practice in the states of Rajasthan and Gujarat since the Mughal Era. Jadau jewellery is also called Engraved Jewellery and is unique and a kind in itself. ?The total process needs much handwork and caution. Considered to be a traditional jewelry of India, it is used in many traditional and auspicious occasions, like marriages and festival celebrations.